Hi. My name is Lasse Hassing. I am a software developer. In 2016 I founded the company High Cadence where I spend most of my time developing smartphone applications and games.
I’ve been programming since I was 12 years old after finding QBasic and Gorillas in MS-DOS. Since then I’ve working in everything from Visual Basic to C++. These days I mostly do game and app development in C++ and Objective C.
On the Web
- High Cadence, 2016-Now: Game and smartphone app development in Objective C, Java and C++
- ZenRockers I/S, 2010-2015: Web development in PHP (custom and Laravel) and Python/Django. iPhone and Android app development in Swift, Java, and Objective C.
- Freelance, 2009-2010: Web-app development in Python / Pylons
- PageDesign ApS, 2008-2009: Webshop and CMS development in PHP.
- Freeway ApS, 2007-2008: Webshop development in ASP.net / C#.